Cancer and almost all degenerative diseases have as their underlying cause, epigenetic triggers. The below five components when in are protective, when out they are potent triggers of dis-ease. Before starting an aggressive, allopathic, treatment protocol, it is imperative that one get these five strategies in place as soon as possible.
- A ketogenic diet, high in micronutrients (antioxidants), mostly vegetarian with healthy fats. Additional information – Dominic D’Agostino, PhD – The Cantin Ketogenic Diet
- Aerobic exercise and weight training, daily. Additional information – New Findings: The Link Between Cancer and Exercise
- 8 hours of actual sleep per night. Additional information – Sleep and Cancer
- Creating and/or maintaining a positive mental attitude through the method of your choice. Additional information – Bruce Lipton, PhD Epigenetics and Cancer & Quantum Healthcare (4:20 into the video)
- Targeted supplementation or nutraceutical therapy, including cannabis oil. Additional information – NAC 1, 2, 3 – Enzyme therapy – Curcumin – Iodine – And there are many others!
- Dr. Ettinger’s Instant Pot Dal Makhani Recipe – No Kidney Beans - May 3, 2021
- Lactobacillus gasseri For H. pylori Eradication - April 27, 2021
- Facebook February 06, 2021 – More Sun Less Disease - February 6, 2021