Back in early 2009, I wrote the first and most comprehensive biofilm protocol on the internet. This was my, “Biofilm Protocol for Lyme and Gut Pathogens” (link). As of July 2016, that post has been viewed over 900,250 times. As with most things in life, there will be advancements and refinements. If interested, I have included them in updates to the original post. Today I want to focus on the biofilm protocol basics. The last thing you want, when you have a serious bacterial or yeast infection, is to waste a lot of time money and effort building a treatment protocol only to have it come up short in the results department.
Biofilm Protocol Basics For The Eradication Of Bacterial And Yeast Infections
- Read This First – Epigenetics – Why Am I Sick, Why Am I Healthy
- Do not self-treat! I know this is hard, but it is the most important step. I’ve treated well over 100 H. pylori patients and even more biofilm-related conditions, affecting the mouth, sinus, prostate, intestines, lungs, and skin. Muscle Response Testing and Applied Kinesiology have been lifesavers when it comes to determining the correct combination of nutraceuticals to use in each patients biofilm protocol. If it is at all possible, find a doctor who practices MRT or AK. Bring your biofilm busting products to him or her for testing. Return any supplements you do not test for. In MRT or AK, your body will only test for the products that it energetically resonates with or is congruent with. These are the most effective products. Specifically tested for, by you, for you.
- Begin the biofilm protocol at least one month prior to adding in natural antimicrobials or antibiotics. This is very important when trying to eradicate chronic fungal and bacterial infections of the sinus cavity, as well as H. pylori infection of the stomach.
- Stay on a biofilm protocol during active treatment for the bacterial, yeast or fungal infection.
- Do not continue to take nutritional supplements that may contribute to biofilm formation or its structural integrity. These include, but are not limited to, Hydrochloric acid (HCl), calcium, and especially iron.
- Cover all of your bases. There does not exist, at all, a singular biofilm busting product, period. Weakening or disrupting of bacterial or yeast biofilm, through natural means, is in no way guaranteed. Regardless of how many biofilm busting products are used. This is why I utilize a comprehensive top to bottom approach. Again, this is based both upon my education and Muscle Response Testing of all available products. By affecting each: quorum sensing and signaling molecules within the biofilm, and extracellular polymeric substance (ESP) matrix formation in the biofilm, the bacteria or yeast biofilm should be weakened.
- At a minimum, if you must self-treat, NAC, Lauracidin, colloidal silver, fucoidan, Interfase Plus, and lactoferrin should be used. Additional enzymes such as serrapeptase and/or nattokinase, garlic, and ginseng will further strengthen the biofilm protocol. And if you want to go all-in, add some xylitol, BBF#1 and/or BBF#2 essential oils, as well as cranberry extract with d-mannose.
Biofilm Protocol Basics Conclusion:
Find a coach who is proficient in Muscle Response Testing and get your biofilm protocol basics, nutritional supplements, tested. Do not take supplemental minerals or HCl while on your biofilm protocol. Start your biofilm protocol at least 1 month before starting on antimicrobials, antifungals or antibiotics. Lastly, stay on a biofilm protocol during active treatment for the bacterial, yeast or fungal infection.
What would you DO if you had absolutely no pain or symptoms?
I’ve been helping people get out of pain, in my office and as distance clients, for over 27 years. There is no case too complicated. This is not only my job but my hobby as well. I’m sure I feel the same level of excitement when treating a difficult case as a golfer may when getting to play Pebble Beach or Augusta National. The bottom-line is, I’m passionate about uncovering what’s going on inside your body and fixing it.
If you would like my help, in-office or as a distance client, click on the icon above for more information.
You can also call me directly at 714-639-4360.
Dr. Ettinger, I Need Your Help
Latest posts by Marcus Ettinger (see all)
- Does Bioaccumulation of Toxins and Radiation from our Food Chain and Environment have a Detrimental or Hormetic Impact in Humans - January 6, 2019
- Rupert Sheldrake, Morphogenic Fields and Divergent Thinkers - December 10, 2018
- Exposure to Blue Light Reduces Blood Pressure Via Increased Plasma Nitric Oxide - November 25, 2018