“If you are not testing then you can only be guessing!”
These are the most common functional medicine laboratories, imaging facilities, and biomarkers that I utilize for patient testing. All pricing below is based on 9-1-2022 data. The pricing can change at any time. Please call for current pricing.
Dutch Complete $250 – International $275
- The Dutch Complete™ is our flagship product. This test is a comprehensive assessment of sex and adrenal hormones and their metabolites. It also includes the daily, free cortisol pattern, organic acids, melatonin (6-OHMS), and 8-OHdG.
Dutch Plus $325 – International $350
- The DUTCH Complete™ looks at the overall diurnal pattern of free cortisol, and the total and distribution of cortisol metabolites. The DUTCH Plus® adds the Cortisol Awakening Response (CAR) to bring another important piece of the HPA-axis into focus.
Organic Acids Test $277 (Guide Book)
- The Organic Acids Test (OAT) offers a comprehensive metabolic snapshot of a patient’s overall health with 76 markers. It provides an accurate evaluation of intestinal yeast and bacteria. Abnormally high levels of these microorganisms can cause or worsen behavior disorders, hyperactivity, movement disorders, fatigue and immune function. Many people with chronic illnesses and neurological disorders often excrete several abnormal organic acids in their urine. The cause of these high levels could include oral antibiotic use, high sugar diets, immune deficiencies, acquired infections, as well as genetic factors.
GI Map w/Zonulin $362
- The GI-MAP (Microbial Assay Plus) is unique in the field of comprehensive stool testing. It relies exclusively on quantitative polymerase chain reaction (qPCR) technology to detect parasites, bacteria, fungi, and more, by targeting the specific DNA of the organisms tested.
- Genova’s 3-hour SIBO breath test is a non-invasive breath test that captures exhaled hydrogen (H2) and methane (CH4) gases following patient ingestion of a lactulose solution to evaluate bacterial overgrowth of the small intestine.
New patient blood work is done through Labcorp $245-$400
Here is an example of what my ‘basic’ new patient blood work-up looks like. Additional biomarkers can be added on as warranted (insulin, magnesium RBC, B1, vitamin C, CoQ10…). Testing is extremely important to me. I’m a detective and the more clues I have the easier it is for me to solve a case. Without clues, it’s almost impossible for me to do my job properly.
C-Reactive Protein (CRP), High Sensitivity
Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Differential & Platelet Count
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP14)
Free Thyroxine Index
Iron/TIBC (Total Iron Binding Capacity)
Lipid Panel with Total Cholesterol/HDL Ratio
Thyroglobulin (TGA) Abs
Thyroid Peroxidase (TPO) Abs
Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
Thyroxine (T4), Total
Thyroxine, Free (T4, Free), Direct, Serum
Tri-iodothyronine, Free (T3, Free)
Triiodothyronine (T3), Total
Uric Acid, Serum
Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy
Please contact our office with any questions you may have in regard to the diagnostic tests we offer – 714-639-4360
Genova Diagnostics, Metametrix, West Coast Radiology (MRI, X-ray, CT, and Ultrasound), LabCorp (Primary lab utilized for all blood tests – Insurance can’t be billed for these services), Great Plains Laboratory, Diagnostic Solutions, Precision Analytical Inc