Q: How about the controversy of Laetrile? Any comments?
When things like: B17/Laetrile, estrogen & breast cancer, supplements, medications… are ‘isolated’ and researched/studied for peer-reviewed-journal articles, take the information with a grain of salt. A human being is more complex then a rat or Petri dish. pH, sex, genetics, epigenetics (diet, exercise, mood, sleep), supplements taken, medications taken… all have an effect and will determine how and if a person will have a positive, negative or no reaction. When presenting data (an answer) to someones question, we, out of respect, should provide the source (“I took it and this is what happened to me”, or this is the journal I read that information from).
In response to the above question. Here is, “what to do if I personally had GBM4 (brain cancer).” This is not a definitive list but a very, very good foundation.
- I would get on a ketogenic diet and into ketosis as fast as possible.
- I would research ketogenic diet and cancer extensively.
- I would take supplements that support ketosis (BCAA’s and Bragg’s apple cider vinegar).
- I would take as many anti-inflammatory supplements I could get my hands on (I like TurmeroActive by Apex Energetics and serrapepatse by AST Enzymes.
- I would get on OptiMag Neuro™ by XYMOGEN and xanthohumol by Swanson.
- I would get my gut dialed-in by taking (IgG 2000 and IG 26 by Xymogen) and Prescript-Assist.
- I would get alkaline, as a ketogenic diet is by nature a more acidic diet. Potassium bicarbonate mixed in Bragg’s apple cider vinegar, raw-unprocessed sea salt and magnesium chloride (baths and as magnesium oil) will help with this.
- I would start on Fully Extracted Cannabis Oil (THC/CBD with specific dōTERRA essential oils [terpenes] to potentate its effects*).
- I would get on Boswellia (Sacred Frankincense [Boswellia sacra] – Young Living Essential Oils and Boswellia extract capsules by Pure Encapsulations).
- I would research and get on whichever therapy applies (IV vitamin C, far-infrared sauna [Clearlight], hyperbaric oxygen therapy, Low Dose Naltrexone, Insulin Potentiation Therapy [IPT], and/or other ancillary therapies).
- Lastly I would get regular chiropractic adjustments.
I would also find a good natural medicine coach. I hope this helps.
*Meet the Terpenes: A Visual Introduction from Isoprene to Latex, by James Kennedy
Latest posts by Marcus Ettinger (see all)
- Quercetin is a protective phytochemical against 5G - February 11, 2019
- Does Bioaccumulation of Toxins and Radiation from our Food Chain and Environment have a Detrimental or Hormetic Impact in Humans - January 6, 2019
- Rupert Sheldrake, Morphogenic Fields and Divergent Thinkers - December 10, 2018