Simple Ketogenic Diet Recipes for Getting Lean
Asian Seasoned Cauliflower Rice
Asian Seasoned Cauliflower Rice (1 serving)
- Trader Joe’s Organic Riced Cauliflower – 80 grams (this stuff is as good as homemade. Cost to work ratio – I opt for Trader Joe doing it).
- Organic Red Bell Pepper – 20 grams, minced.
- Minced Lemongrass – 1 tsp (I used, Thai Heritage Minced Lemongrass). For a fresher taste you can always use fresh lemongrass.
- Red Boat 40°N Fish Sauce – 1/2 tsp (Simply the best fish sauce).
- Toasted Sesame Seed Oil – 1/2 tsp (I used, Kevala, Organic Toasted Sesame Oil, 8 fl oz).
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 2 tsp.
- Organic Garlic, Fresh – 1 tsp (not from China!).
- Green Curry Paste – 1 tsp (I use Thai Kitchen Green Curry Paste – 4 oz jar). It’s the easiest to find at local markets and Walmart on-line)
- Place olive oil, sesame oil, garlic, curry paste, lemongrass and fish sauce in a pan.
- Bring-up to a medium heat.
- Pour-in the riced cauliflower and red bell pepper.
- Stir-fry for 3-5 minutes over medium heat. Turn-off heat and cover. Let the riced cauliflower steam for another 3-5 minutes and serve.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with BBQ, Organic, Chicken Thighs with Simple Asian Marinade
Latest posts by Marcus Ettinger (see all)
- Auguste Rollier Heliotherapy Then and Now - December 20, 2019
- All Cause Mortality Is Increased By Avoidance Of Sun Exposure - December 10, 2019
- Neuropsin, a photoreceptor protein, can control circadian rhythm independent from the brain - December 8, 2019