Simple Ketogenic Diet Recipes for Getting Lean
BBQ, Organic, Chicken Thighs with Simple Asian Marinade
BBQ, Organic Chicken Thighs
Organic Chicken Thighs – 2 lbs
- Wash chicken thoroughly. Trim as much of the visible fat off the thighs as to fit personal preference. I personally like a little fat left on my chicken thighs. Most of it will melt off when I BBQ it anyway.
- Cut the thighs in half at the isthmus and then cut the halves in half. Marinate for a minimum of 1 hour in the refrigerator. Best would be 3 hours.
- Skewer them and BBQ over high heat for 20 minutes or as desired. I personally like them to develope a nice char around the edges.
- Men – 1 lunch or dinner portion is 120 grams or 4 oz. Women – Lunch portion is 6o grams or 2 oz. Dinner portion is 120 grams or 4 oz.
Simple Asian Marinade (This marinade is gluten free)
- Organic Tamari – 4 Tbsp (I only use San-J brand).
- Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce – 1 Tbsp (this is the original Worcestershire sauce and it’s gluten free).
- Toasted Sesame Seed Oil – 1 tsp (I used, Kevala, Organic Toasted Sesame Oil, 8 fl oz).
- Organic Garlic, Fresh – 1 tsp (not from China!).
- Ginger, Fresh – 1 tsp.
- Pepper, Fresh-Ground – 1/2 tsp.
- Minced Lemongrass – 1 tsp (I used, Thai Heritage Minced Lemongrass). For a fresher taste you can always use fresh lemongrass.
- Combine all ingredients and pour over chicken.
Latest posts by Marcus Ettinger (see all)
- Does Bioaccumulation of Toxins and Radiation from our Food Chain and Environment have a Detrimental or Hormetic Impact in Humans - January 6, 2019
- Rupert Sheldrake, Morphogenic Fields and Divergent Thinkers - December 10, 2018
- Exposure to Blue Light Reduces Blood Pressure Via Increased Plasma Nitric Oxide - November 25, 2018