Ground Turkey – 120 grams
Mushrooms – 35 grams
Lettuce – 60 grams
Tomatoe – 30 grams
Avacado – 50 grams
Jalapeno – 20 grams
Cilantro – 1 Tbsp
Low Fat Mayonnaise – 1 Tbsp
Habanero Hot Sauce – to taste
Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 1 Tsp
1. Chop up mushrooms, jalapeno (keep both separate), tomato, avocado and cilantro.
2. In a small bowl combine low fat mayonnaise and habanero hot sauce.
3. In a non-stick pan add 1 tsp EVOO, mushrooms, jalapeno and ground turkey. Saute until cooked. Add sea salt and ground pepper to taste.
4. Place lettuce cups on a plate, divide turkey mixture evenly and top with the chopped tomato, cilantro and avocado. Finish off the lettuce wraps by pacing the habanero mayonnaise on top.
- Osteoporosis – Supplements, Medications or Wolff’s Law - August 1, 2020
- Elevated TSH after iodine-iodide supplementation – Why? - June 28, 2020
- Zinc, Zinc Ionophore, COVID-19, Inflammation, Hemoglobin, Clioquinol, and More - April 9, 2020