Ground Turkey – 120 grams
Mushrooms – 35 grams
Lettuce – 60 grams
Tomatoe – 30 grams
Avacado – 50 grams
Jalapeno – 20 grams
Cilantro – 1 Tbsp
Low Fat Mayonnaise – 1 Tbsp
Habanero Hot Sauce – to taste
Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 1 Tsp
1. Chop up mushrooms, jalapeno (keep both separate), tomato, avocado and cilantro.
2. In a small bowl combine low fat mayonnaise and habanero hot sauce.
3. In a non-stick pan add 1 tsp EVOO, mushrooms, jalapeno and ground turkey. Saute until cooked. Add sea salt and ground pepper to taste.
4. Place lettuce cups on a plate, divide turkey mixture evenly and top with the chopped tomato, cilantro and avocado. Finish off the lettuce wraps by pacing the habanero mayonnaise on top.
- The Oxalate Hand Book – Beyond Kidney Stones - February 28, 2023
- Helicobacter pylori Facts and More Facts… - February 14, 2023
- Food antioxidant ergothioneine may aid survival of cancer-causing H. pylori - January 5, 2023