Ground Turkey – 120 grams
Mushrooms – 35 grams
Lettuce – 60 grams
Tomatoe – 30 grams
Avacado – 50 grams
Jalapeno – 20 grams
Cilantro – 1 Tbsp
Low Fat Mayonnaise – 1 Tbsp
Habanero Hot Sauce – to taste
Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 1 Tsp
1. Chop up mushrooms, jalapeno (keep both separate), tomato, avocado and cilantro.
2. In a small bowl combine low fat mayonnaise and habanero hot sauce.
3. In a non-stick pan add 1 tsp EVOO, mushrooms, jalapeno and ground turkey. Saute until cooked. Add sea salt and ground pepper to taste.
4. Place lettuce cups on a plate, divide turkey mixture evenly and top with the chopped tomato, cilantro and avocado. Finish off the lettuce wraps by pacing the habanero mayonnaise on top.
Latest posts by Marcus Ettinger (see all)
- Auguste Rollier Heliotherapy Then and Now - December 20, 2019
- All Cause Mortality Is Increased By Avoidance Of Sun Exposure - December 10, 2019
- Neuropsin, a photoreceptor protein, can control circadian rhythm independent from the brain - December 8, 2019