Here are 9 simple steps anyone can take right now to greatly reduce their risk for developing cancer. If you presently have, or know of someone who has cancer; these are mandatory steps that should be taken, right now – especially if on chemotherapy or receiving radiation therapy.
- Eliminate – sugar and any artificial sweetener (aspartame).
- Eliminate – “table salt” has a chemical additive, is man-made (heated and processed), and is devoid of its complementary trace minerals. Sea salt should not be used either.
- Eliminate – milk and dairy products produce mucus, cancer feeds on mucus.
- Eliminate – coffee, black tea, chocolate and alcohol.
- Eliminate – microwave cooking, plastic containers, water bottles, and saran wrap. Heating or freezing in plastic releases dioxin chemicals which is cancer causing.
- Cancer cells thrive in an acid environment (pH below 7.0). A meat based diet is acidic. Beef and pork also contain livestock antibiotics, growth hormones and parasites.
- A diet made of 80% fresh vegetables and juice, seeds, nuts and a little fruit, helps put the body back into an alkaline state (pH above 7.0). Fresh raw vegetables provide live enzymes. These enzymes are destroyed at temperatures above 100 degrees F.
- Add supplements to build up the immune system (vitamins & minerals). Consult a knowledgeable, holistic practitioner to help you design a personalized program.
- Daily exercise and deep breathing exercises are extremely important. Cancer cells cannot thrive in an oxygenated environment.
Note: An alkaline body (pH above 7.0, preferably above or at 7.2) holds more oxygen within its cells than an acidic body.
Latest posts by Marcus Ettinger (see all)
- Cipro Inhibits Mitochondrial DNA Replication - April 4, 2019
- Luca Turin, Quantum Biology and The Sense of Smell – Fact or Fiction? - March 18, 2019
- Rev-erbA regulates neuroinflammation in the central and peripheral nervous systems - March 9, 2019