Advanced Healing Center of Orange
The practice of Dr. Marcus Ettinger
“Give Yourself and Your Loved Ones the Gift of Health”
December Heart Health Check (Open to the public)
Monday, December 5th thru Friday, December 16th
In addition to all of my standard treatments,during these two weeks, I will be paying extra attention to your cardiovascular health – preventative cardiology. From breakthrough lab testing, nutritional protocols and my new MaxPulse device, for screening the cardiovascular/autonomic nervous system*, I have something for everyone.
PS. my October 28th cardio screening sold-out – 30 spots!
*Autonomic nervous system: Part of the nervous system that was once thought to be functionally independent of the brain. The autonomic nervous system regulates key functions of the body including the activity of the heart muscle, the smooth muscles (e.g., the muscles of the intestinal tract), and the glands.
Dear Patients, Family and Friends:
I hope this e-mail finds you all happy and healthy.
Monday, December 5th thru Friday, 16th – In addition to all of my standard treatments, I will be focusing on your cardiovascular health. From breakthrough lab testing protocols, nutritional protocols and my new MaxPulse device, for screening the cardiovascular/autonomic nervous system. “Remember, Prevention is the Cure.”
Why? Because Cardiovascular Disease is North America’s #1 cause of [preventable] death and it exceeds the next four causes of death combined. Also, 70% of our population is either suffering from high blood pressure, obesity, diabetes or high cholesterol/triglycerides. I have the knowledege and ability to handle all of these body challenges – and I want to help!
I want all of you reading this to be tested so we can be sure your heart-health is tip-top. Please take me up on this and be a part of this screening (ages 30 and up). You are encouraged to invite family and friends to be tested as well – it’s that important. I feel this is just another piece of the puzzle in achieving your overall health and wellness goal. As you all know, I want everyone of you to live a long and healthy life and it begins with educating yourself on your current state of [heart] health. Ignorance is not bliss – it’s expensive and painful!
Some of what we will find out from the MaxPulse Assessment:
- Heart Rate Variability (HRV) – Determines one’s overall health status and autonomic nerve system. “Meta-analyses of published data demonstrate that reduced cardiovascular autonomic function, as measured by heart rate variability, is strongly associated with an increased risk of silent myocardial ischemia (lack of oxygen to the heart w/o symptoms) and mortality (DEATH).”
- Differential Pulse Wave Index (DPI) – Overall cardiovascular health.
- Eccentric Constriction (EC) – Constriction power of vessels from the left ventricle.
- Arterial Elasticity (AE) – Analysis blood circulation and elasticity and resistance of the arteries.
- Remaining Blood Volume (RBV) – Remaining blood in the vessels after systolic contraction of the heart.
- Wave Type – Aging vascular health indicator.
- Mean Heart Rate – Average beats per minute or heart rate.
- Arteriosclerosis Progress – 7 pictorial wave types showing typical artery status.
- Stress Score – Overall stress health compared to resistance levels.
- Stress Levels – Mental stress, physical stress, and resistance to stress.
- Changes in pressure, velocity, blood volume, and other indices.
You will receive your MaxPulse results the same day and I will give you a copy to keep. The Max Pulse™ testing device will give both of us a lot of very important data. The test will also help me to assess your nutritional and/or pharmaceutical needs, as well as show the effectiveness of lifestyle changes, recommended treatments and/or additional diagnostic tests that may be needed.
The MaxPulse Assessment is $50 dollars for an individual, $80 for a couple or $25 if added to your regular visit. You can make an appointment with Stephanie or myself @ (714)639-4360. P.S. We have all spent more than $50 dollars on “things” far less important than testing the health of our heart.
Available cardio related lab tests: (all labs are done at my cost) Please call or e-mail if you have any questions related to blood tests. Full blood panels are also available – at cost. My most popular cardio combo*
- *VAP Cholesterol Test – By reporting 22 different components of cholesterol, the VAP Test identifies risks you can’t see with a standard lipid panel. ($75) retail over $200
- *Cardio C-Reactive Protein (CRP) – Measures vascular inflammation, a strong indicator of future cardiovascular events. ($20) Retail over $75
- Homocysteine – high homocysteine levels represent an important independent risk factor for coronary heart disease, heart attack, stroke, peripheral atherosclerosis, and venous thromboembolism (the blockage of a blood vessel by a migrating clot).
- Fibrinogin – Fibrinogen is a protein that plays a key role in blood clotting. Fibrinogen is a sticky, fibrous coagulant in the blood that appears to significantly increase the risk of experiencing one of the leading causes of death and disability – stroke. ($20) Retail over $50
- *Fasting Glucose – Elevated blood glucose (sugar) is an independent risk factor for the development of cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure and elevated blood lipids (fats). ($10) Retail over $25
- A1C – Elevated A1C, with or without being a diabetic is directly assciated with an increased risk of cardiovascular disease and ($30) Retail over $60
- Standard Lipid Panel – Total Cholesterol, Triglicerides, HDL’s, LDS’s and VLDL’s. ($20) Retail over $70
Call today to set your appointment (714) 639-4360. I Hope to see you soon.
Dr. Marcus Ettinger
Dr. Marcus Ettinger
630 S. Glassell St. #103
Orange, CA 92866
Latest posts by Marcus Ettinger (see all)
- Cipro Inhibits Mitochondrial DNA Replication - April 4, 2019
- Luca Turin, Quantum Biology and The Sense of Smell – Fact or Fiction? - March 18, 2019
- Rev-erbA regulates neuroinflammation in the central and peripheral nervous systems - March 9, 2019