Exercise Has Many Positive Benefits
- Improves your mood and sense of well-being
- Reduces anxiety and depression
- Reduces the negative impact of chronic stress
- Reduces high blood pressure or the risk of developing high blood pressure
- Reduces the risk of premature death
- Reduces the risk of developing and/or dying from heart disease
- Combats chronic diseases
- Helps you manage your weight
- Reduces high cholesterol and/or the risk of developing high cholesterol
- Reduces the risk of developing colon cancer and breast cancer
- Strengthens and builds your muscles, bones, heart and lungs
- Reduces the risk of developing diabetes
- Enhances work, recreation, and sport performance
- Promotes more restful sleep
- Improves your libido and sex life
- Is fun!
I have been working out in a gym since I was 14 years old. I am 51 now and in the best shape of my life. My wife is even a personal trainer with over 12 years experience and looks amazing. I have raced dirtbikes, skateboarded as an amateur, rode waves around the world and still participate in many extreme sports. I KNOW HOW TO EXERCISE, WORK-OUT and EAT RIGHT. I’ve taught hundreds of my patients, from beginner to pro, how to begin an exercise program or fine-tune an existing program. I can help you too.
I have over 500, unique, nutritional supplements from over 20 companies, that are geared toward increasing physical performance and aid in healthy weight-loss. I also run before (to obtain a baseline), during and after blood tests, to validate your improvement along the way.
Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 714-639-4360. Get started with your personalized exercise and diet program today.
Dr. Marcus Ettinger