Goji berry (lycium barbarum) and horsetail (Equisetum arvense) tea. Horsetail is rich in silica, so it’s great for EVERYTHING.
Instructions: Place a handful of goji berries and horsetail tea bag in a large glass jar with purified or spring water (use 4 tea bags per each 1/2 gallon of water). Place jar on the Earth – dirt or grass. Leave for at least 6 hours. You don’t have to put the goji in it but I like the way the straw taste of the horsetail mixes with the goji. Chill and add some lemon before drinking.
Did you know that silica possesses levitational properties? It’s great for lifting things. Calcium is the opposite of silica. I personally don’t recommend calcium supplementation. There are many reasons for this. See: Calcium Supplements Lead To Heart Disease, Calcium vs. magnesium: The key is balance
An amazing write-up on silica from a completely different perspective is “Substances as Vessels for Forces: Using Silica as an Example” by Otto Wolff, M.D., based on the work of Rudolf Steiner
- Silica is the second most abundant element on earth. It is an essential element of living matter and humans have a critical need for this element.
- We are born with an abundance of silica and relatively low amounts of calcium. Then with every advancement in chronological age, the amount of calcium increases and the amount of silica decreases within the body.
- Silica enhances the function of iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium and boron, and is essential for bone development and growth.
- Silica is also one of the most important constituents of the body’s connective tissue, including cartilage, vascular lining, tendons, and ligaments. It is found in the thymus gland, the adrenal glands, the liver, the spleen, the pancreas and in considerable quantity in hair.
- It is known to play a part in the integrity of the bones, arterial walls skin, teeth, gums, hair and nails, and has been used to alleviate eczema and psoriasis.
- The average adult body requires the maintenance of about 20 grams of silica to promote good health. However, the body metabolizes and secretes about 10-40 mg. of silica per day through urination, hair loss and nail trimming. (from www.Tuberose.com)
Latest posts by Marcus Ettinger (see all)
- All Cause Mortality Is Increased By Avoidance Of Sun Exposure - December 10, 2019
- Neuropsin, a photoreceptor protein, can control circadian rhythm independent from the brain - December 8, 2019
- Air Pollution Increases Inflammation Which Damages Our Genes and Cells - November 19, 2019