By knowing how the Laws of Man conflict with the Laws of Nature and the way they both impact on us, the better we can control our own destiny. I hope you enjoy this post.
Life, finances, love, politics, diet, etc… all have a common denominator. Once the common denominator is located it’s easy to understand why things are the way they are. Also, how they operate and how to improve them.
Life and living things, for example, have a common denominator of survival. All living things, even a single cell amoeba, a giant sequoia or the lowly tomato plant, move toward survival. Every living thing procreates or replicates, defends, and feeds.
The common denominator of life is based on natural laws not the laws of man. When a common denominator is unknown or there is a lack of interest in what it is, disaster in that area will be inevitable. Bankruptcy, divorce, ill health, and war are all examples of when a common denominator is not found and/or beneficially exploited.
“The quality of your health is a summation of great decisions strung together consistently by choices. Using nature to help guide these choices is how health and wellness are created and sustained.”
Survival Is Nature’s Common Denominator
As modern humans, we have adopted, primarily, the laws of man and have moved FAR from the laws of nature. By doing so we now manifest, in abundance, the diseases, infectious and material that man has created. We have done this knowingly, through accident, as well as through collective ignorance.
Man has given us, for worse, not better, artificial blue light, nnEMF’s (5G), pharmaceuticals, industrial farming, fast food, packaged food, additives, preservatives, table salt, amalgam fillings, pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, fire retardants, fluoride, and the list goes on, and on, and on…
Nature possesses and offers you and I all of the above in a more safe and sane manner. You may say, “but they could not be mass produced or it may cost too much to make it readily available.” They could, each and every one of them! The Sun and it’s ultraviolet, visible and infrared wavelength is the most profound facilitator of health and health restoration. It’s free as is sleep, breathing, and exercise.
We have spent trillions on wars and what benefit to humanity has that yielded? I’m sure you know the answer. If only 1/10th of that money was put into the hands of people like Elon Musk, Tesla, Ford, Einstein, Diesel and those listed here Chronology of twentieth-century science we would have or could change the fate of every human on this planet in a matter of years. Yes, years.
The era of logic and stoicism has long faded with the passing of Aristotle and Marcus Aurelius. So, the chance that the laws of nature will ever be promoted in mass is long-gone as well. But, individuals like you and I can still practice this unalienable right our creator gave each of us at the moment of creation.
“We choose habits that build the life we get and complain about the life we get because of the habits we chose.”
I’m sharing with you this concept right now because the new year is fast approaching and for some, it fosters a desire for positive change. This is also the beginning of the cold and flu season. Both immunity and wellbeing are improved by actively embracing and practicing the laws of nature.
I leave you with a brief summary of 6 nature based concepts that promote both our software (mitochondrial DNA) and hardware (nuclear DNA) to operate at their peak potential. There is much more but this will give you an idea of where to start and what to study. These practices below fit within natural law and when practiced routinely promote the fullest expression of you, which is vibrant health and youthful energy. When violated, ill-health, accelerated aging, doctors, medications, and surgery is to be expected.
“Optimal is not for everyone. Most will continue to ignore the need for action.”
Laws of Nature:
1. Never miss a sunrise or get at least 10-15 minutes of morning sun. Always get 15 minutes of mid-day sun, for proper vitamin D synthesis.
2. Reduce or eliminate all artificial blue light from your environment (cell phone, computer LED’s…) through complete elimination, apps and/or blue blocker glasses. This is extremely important for children.
3. Reduce your exposure to non-native EMF (5G phones, smart meters, cell towers, Wifi, and Bluetooth). This is extremely important for children.
4. Exercise! Cardiovascular exercise like running or jogging is preferable. Run at least 10 miles per week and no more than 20. Engage in resistance training (weight lifting) for at least 2 hours every week. Even at age 90 cardio and resistance training is still advocated, performed at a level that it can be sustained.
5. Get to bed no later than 10:30 pm (10:00 pm is preferable) and rise by 6:30 am (6:00 am is preferable). Get right out into the sun!
6. Remove/relieve interference on or within the nervous system through routine chiropractic adjustments, acupuncture, and massage.
7. Eat copious amounts of healthy omega 3 fatty acid (DHA) containing seafood. When nature is nutrition there is health.
8. Get connected to the Earth though grounding/earthing – basically going barefoot outdoors under the morning sun.
9. Be passionate, stoic and gracious to a fault.
“Matter inside of you organizes itself according to how you think. Thinking is the most critical thing we do and if you can teach somebody how to do it better you elevate man.”
Through the utilization of logic and analytical thought, the choice between the laws of nature vs. the laws of man should be a simple one. But, for most, the laws of man are extremely gratifying, cheap and easy to find. The laws of nature are just as simple, in most cases free and easy to find. If you have wandered from nature’s path, becoming tired and disillusioned, it can be hard, without a guide, to get back on track.
You may need a guide to help you back to true health or to help you strengthen your natural law foundation. I am here and passionate to help you on your journey.
Dr. Marucs Ettinger
“The chief task in life is simply this: to identify and separate matters so that I can say clearly to myself which are externals not under my control, and which have to do with the choices I actually control. Where then do I look for good and evil? Not to uncontrollable externals, but within myself to the choices that are my own…” Epictetus
Latest posts by Marcus Ettinger (see all)
- Cipro Inhibits Mitochondrial DNA Replication - April 4, 2019
- Luca Turin, Quantum Biology and The Sense of Smell – Fact or Fiction? - March 18, 2019
- Rev-erbA regulates neuroinflammation in the central and peripheral nervous systems - March 9, 2019