If after reading this post you have questions regarding alternative medicine, integrative medicine, chiropractic, weight-loss, diabetes or pre-diabetes prevention, nutritional supplementation or how to become a new patient, please feel free to contact our office. Advanced Healing Center of Orange County, the practice of Dr. Marcus Ettinger BSc, DC. Phone: 714-639-4360, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Mail: 630 South Glassell Street #103. Orange, CA 92866.
This is an example of the Ultra-Lite Program, male portion lunch (2 blocks protein and 10 blocks carbohydrates). Reduce by 1 egg and 30 grams of ham for female lunch portion (1 block protein and 10 blocks carbohydrates).
- 2 eggs – whipped (1 protein block)
- Ham – 60 grams – cubed (1 protein block)
- Mushrooms – 70 grams – diced (3 blocks carbohydrates)
- Baby spinach – 70 grams – whole leaf (4 blocks carbohydrates)
- Jalapeno – 1 pod (1 block carbohydrate)
- Cilantro – 15 grams – roughly chopped (1/2 block carbohydrate)
- No sugar added salsa – 2 Tbsp – (1.5 block carbohydrates)
- Extra virgin olive oil – 1 Tsp
Heat-up olive oil in a non-stick skillet and add all ingredients. Saute until mushrooms and spinach are to your desired level of doneness. If there is to much water in the pan, move mixture to the back of the pan, tilt forward and use a paper towel to absorbs liquid. Note: eggs won’t set properly if there is too much liquid. At this point add in eggs.
Let the eggs set for at least 6o seconds. Slowly fold the eggs over with a silicone spatula. When the scramble reaches your desired doneness, plate and add salsa. Salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Marcus Ettinger (see all)
- Cipro Inhibits Mitochondrial DNA Replication - April 4, 2019
- Luca Turin, Quantum Biology and The Sense of Smell – Fact or Fiction? - March 18, 2019
- Rev-erbA regulates neuroinflammation in the central and peripheral nervous systems - March 9, 2019