In case the above video link failed to load. Spears Chiropractic Hospital Video – This video adds context to the e-mail as well as showing what chiropractic was like in its heyday. Start the video at the 5:00 min. mark for before and after, video testimonials on a variety of disease conditions. I think the entire 8-minute video is better. You choose.
Here is what chiropractic art (the adjustment), philosophy (chiropractic theory) and science (scope of licensure) can truly do, though not in just one or two visits per year. Whether you believe in the benefit of chiropractic or not, chiropractic is one of only two health care systems that possess the technology to safely and effectively restore and maintain the innate (inborn-healing) flow of energy from the brain to every tissue cell in the body and vice versa. *The other being acupuncture. And this my friends is how we can both get well and stay well. Diet, exercise, sleep, prayer, meditation, massage, supplements, etc… are all wonderful and can play a unique role in one’s lifelong health journey. I personally feel that a well-trained chiropractor can be one of the best guides for this journey and that without routine chiropractic adjustments our innate (inborn-healing) intelligence has a more difficult time utilizing the above-mentioned therapies.
*The philosophy of acupuncture and chiropractic are very similar and the end phenomenon of both treatments is also similar. That said, one is in no way a replacement for the other. Combining both techniques can accelerate the restoration or supercharge the innate (inborn-healing) flow of energy the body needs to correct or maintain optimum health.
Today, the sad fact is that the public views a chiropractor as merely the person you see when you have a sore back or neck – a pain reliever. This idea and the promotion of chiropractors as solely being pain doctors is in actual fact the fault the chiropractic profession itself, its colleges, and the chiropractors who have find it much easier on their intellect and bank account to utilize just 20% of what they were taught, how to adjust the spine, then to use 100%l and actually heal the whole human being. A true fact is that chiropractic, like standard, allopathic medicine is both an art and science. Another true fact is that unlike standard allopathic medicine, chiropractic possesses an underlying and guiding philosophy. It’s the philosophical aspect of chiropractic that makes it unique, and its unique philosophy is how and why it works, and why each and every one of us deserves and needs it on a regular basis – not just when we are in pain. All chiropractors, like MD’s and DO’s, are primary care providers, but a well-trained chiropractor who practices chiropractic art, philosophy and science is one of the most competent guides available to help you realize your true health potential.
In closing, I will leave you with this and what is the philosophy behind chiropractic. “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” After almost 28 years in practice, I still don’t understand why people prefer the pound of cure so much more than the ounce of prevention. That’s analogous to preferring procrastination over being proactive. It doesn’t make any sense, does it? I hope that those who do read this to the end will have a better understanding of what chiropractic is and can do, as well as becoming a little more proactive when it comes to their health.
- A universal intelligence is in all matter and continually gives to it all its properties and actions, thus maintaining it in existence.
- The expression of this intelligence through matter is the chiropractic meaning of life.
- A “living thing” has an inborn intelligence within its body, called innate intelligence.
- The mission of innate intelligence is to maintain the material of the body of a “living thing” in active organization.
- There is 100% of innate intelligence in every “living thing,” the requisite amount, proportional to its organization.
- The function of innate intelligence is to adapt universal forces and matter for use in the body so that all parts of the body will have co-ordinated action for mutual benefit.
- Innate intelligence adapts forces and matter for the body as long as it can do so without breaking a universal law, or innate intelligence is limited by the limitations of matter.
- The forces of innate intelligence never injure or destroy the structures in which they work.
- In order to carry on the universal cycle of life, universal forces are destructive, and Innate forces constructive, as regards structural matter.
- Innate intelligence is always normal and its function is always normal.
- The forces of innate intelligence operate through or over the nervous system in animal bodies.
- There can be interference with the transmission of innate forces.
- Interference with the transmission of innate forces causes incoordination or dis-ease. Interference with transmission prevents innate from adapting things universal for use in the body and from coordinating the actions of the tissue cells for the mutual benefit of all cells. Accordingly, the universal forces wear or injure the tissue cells, or cause them to act inharmoniously and thus injure other cells as well. When a cell is injured, worn down, or “out of condition,” it is not “at ease.” Mental force must reach organized matter to make it vibrate properly, that is, live. Matter may be vibrating, but if it is not vibrating adaptively, it is not “living.” Mental forces kept from matter cause it to revert to its elemental state. There is something in a living man that a moment after death is not in the dead. The absence of mental force in the body is called death. The partial absence of mental force in the body is paralysis.
- Interference with a transmission in the body is always directly or indirectly due to subluxations in the spinal column.
Latest posts by Marcus Ettinger (see all)
- All Cause Mortality Is Increased By Avoidance Of Sun Exposure - December 10, 2019
- Neuropsin, a photoreceptor protein, can control circadian rhythm independent from the brain - December 8, 2019
- Air Pollution Increases Inflammation Which Damages Our Genes and Cells - November 19, 2019